Sunday 22 January 2012

My night time skin routine

Hello bloggers!!!

So this post is going to be really short because i dont do that much to my skin, i keep it clean and fresh, but i just dont use a lot of differant products because it leads me into more breakouts. I'll get started!!

1st product-
You can just buy an hand sanitiser.
First i clean my hands with this hand sanitser, you could just wash them. The reason behind this is if you put your hands over your face and breakouts it will get all the bacteria into them and create more.

2nd product-
Pure facial wipes.
I then clean my face with about 3 facial wipes, any face wipes will do. This just gets of the the makeup left on from that day off and gives you a clean, fresh face.

3rd product-
You can just buy any hand sanitiser.
Make fun of me if you want, yes, another spritz of the hand sanitser.

4rd product-
Clearasil Blackhead Clearing Pads.
Then take out one of these pads and exfoliate around the nose and chin area, mostly where you get blackheads. Then wipe it again with the other smooth side, these really do make a differance.

5th product-
You can purchase any hand sanitiser.
I use this again, applying this for the next step it the most important, as you'll be touching your face with your hands.
6th and final product-
Clearasl overnight serum, ment for lowering down the size of breakouts and reducing the redness.
Love this product it does what it says on the packet, i just apply this all over my face specially on my forehead because that's where most of my breakouts form.

Hope you enjoyed this post bloggers, i will probably be blogging all this week. Lots of hugs and friend kisses.. Phoebe!oxox



No comments:

Post a Comment